1. To comply with laws and regulations and guidelines set by the government, we have established a personal information protection management system based on the Japanese Industrial Standards "Personal Information Protection Management System-Requirements" (JIS Q 15001) regarding the handling of personal information and how to properly operate them.
2. We will acquire, use and provide appropriate personal information in consideration of the content and scale of our business. This includes not handling personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use and taking measures for that purpose.
3. When we outsource any part of the handling of personal information, we will supervise the outsourced person as necessary and appropriate as possible so that the personal informations can be managed safely.
4. We will not provide personal information to third parties unless consent of the individual is given or is required by law.
5. We will take measures to prevent and correct the leakage, loss, or damage of personal information.
6. We will endeavor to respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information. In addition, we accept requests for disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure held by the third party such as notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion, suspension of use or provision. For procedures such as requesting disclosure please contact the "Personal Information Complaints and Consultation Counter" below.
7. We will continuously improve the personal information protection management system
Established on October 1st, 2020
White Stone Co., Ltd.
Representative Director Jun Shiraishi
White Stone Co., Ltd. Personal information protection manager: Tomoko Isayama
(Reception hours 9:30 to 18:00, excluding Wednesdays, Sundays, and holidays)